Jacob’s Journey House
What we do
- Housing - A safe place to lay their heads without fear and worry.
- Counseling - People staying at Jacob’s Journey House attend daily Bible studies as well as individual counseling with local pastors and counselors who donate their time.
- Clothing - Anyone in need of clothing, whether they are residing at Jacob’s Journey House or not, can receive clothing and shoes.
- Job Search - Jacob’s Journey House’s mission includes not only taking in the hopeless but also providing them with support and the necessary tools to become productive members of society. When residents are ready, Jacob’s Journey House provides in-house work opportunities to help get people back on their feet and earning money. Once they have obtained the necessary work skills, Jacob’s Journey house also assists them with job search help to gain employment and move ahead in their personal journey.
- Education Access - Jacob’s Journey House helps provide direction for those who haven’t completed their education (GED, high school) and offers assistance with taking the next step as well as providing transportation if applicable.
Jacob’s 777 is a project created to fund Jacob’s Journey House where God is changing lives destroyed from hopelessness, homelessness, mental challenges, and addictions.
Our ministry is 100% supported by donations and you can help build and restore a life for Christ with only $7.77 a month. Your donation will help feed, clothe, educate and support brothers and sisters in need.
“For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in.” Mathew 25:35